The Schluter DITRA-Heat WiFi thermostat is an excellent complement to their floor warming system. It allows for you to operate and manage your heated tile floor with ease, all from your smartphone or tablet.
The Schluter floor warming system can be purchased at your local tile supply store, or purchased directly through the manufacturer on their website. If you have not read our blog post on floor warming, make sure you give it a read to see how comfortable it can make your space. Check it out here.
Schluter Systems currently offers three thermostats to operate their DITRA-Heat system.
- GOOD: Schluter-DITRA-HEAT-E-R
- Non-programmable digital thermostat (2019 Retail: $160)
- BETTER: Schluter-DITRA-HEAT-E-RT
- Programmable digital thermostat (2019 Retail: $228)
- BEST: Schluter-DITRA-HEAT-E-WiFi
- Programmable WiFi thermostat (2019 Retail:$290)
In this video, we show you some of the features of Schluter’s top-of-the-line thermostat.
Key Features (From schluter.com) :
- Control your floor heating system from your smartphone or online
- Displays local temperature and weather forecast
- 3.5” color screen with easy interactive touch control
- 6 programming periods per day
- Track energy and consumption costs
- Set-up wizard walks you through programming
- Supports 120 V and 240 V cables
- Built-in Class A GFCI
- Floor temperature sensor included
After following up with homeowners months after utilizing it, they are love with the thermostat and floor warming system for its simple interface and ease of temperature. We would highly suggest the Schluter DITRA-Heat WiFi Thermostat to anyone looking to get floor warming in their home. With Schluter having multiple offerings ranging from $160 to $290, we highly suggest the WiFi thermostat if you feel as though you would use the app.